Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Music of the Week

Hello Dear Ones,

I will be introducing a
new segment
to this blog which am sure a lot of music lovers, like myself, will find entertaining.


It will be tagged "Music of the Week".




Every Wednesday, I will put up a song (both new and old) from my own play list and the play lists of others who are willing to share songs from private "music collections".


These songs will be uploaded simply for YOUR listening pleasure. 

Hopefully, this segment will also expose us (me and you) to an eclectic blend of music.

While giving us something "new" to sing to every Wednesday.


Our pioneer song of week is:



Burna boi's "like to party" :)


Enjoy:

 

Review: I like this song simply for its laid back feel (not too fast and not too slow) but soothing enough for the ears.



Feel free to hit the play button and transcend to "music paradise".


Don't forget to invite your friends to share in the pleasure also.



Feedbacks:
a) What is your opinion of today's song of the week.

b) Feel free to give me suggestions on the song you would like to listen to in the next segment.


Say ya next Wednesday.


Expect anything!!!



2 comments:

  1. I can't put a finger on exactly why this is one of my favourite songs right now, but it is. The production is smooth, the lyrics are fun, Burna's unique voice compliments the beat and its great to have a song for the clubs where your first instinct isn't to dance azonto! Nice choice Tosin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao @ "where your first instinct isn't to dance azonto".

      I totally agree with you, its definitely a breather from all the alingo twisting, etighi moving songs we have out there.

      Thanks, I am really glad you like it.

      Delete

It is always a pleasure hearing from YOU.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...