Friday, July 13, 2012

Random Quotes (1)

I just stumbled upon a lovely quote by Walter Anderson, which in itself is self-explanatory and summarises how I view life.

Enjoy:

“I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.”
Walter Anderson

Simple yeah?

Do have a great weekend...TGIF :).

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, we are actually RESPONSIBLE. You are invited to follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joy,glad you agree...i will, once you drop the Url or the name of the blog here :).

    ReplyDelete

It is always a pleasure hearing from YOU.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...