Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Music of the Week: Chidinma Emi Ni Baller


The honest truth is that unlike every other day and every other post, I really don't feel like crafting out a looooooonnnnnngggggg epistle review about the song I am about to share.

So I will just summarise by saying:

Emi Ni Baller by Chidinma featuring label mates Tha Suspect and Illbliss, shot and directed by Clarence Peters is a very lovely song; especially with Chidinma going all gangstar and of course I had to also chip in the remix so that YOU can get to hear the ever bubbling and spectacular voice of Wizkid (everything he touches definitely turns to gold).

I guess that was short...lol.

Enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always a pleasure hearing from YOU.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...