Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Diary of an Aqua-phobic Swimmer (Day Three)

 
Day Three (3)
Dear Diary,
 
Spent hours at the pool and at the end of the day I left with a bitter sweet feeling.

Yes, I did much better than yesterday but I am getting quite impatient with my baby steps.

I really hate this phobia.

Why can't I just go under water and feel the peace and tranquillity everyone talks about?.

I am obviously venting...sorry diary.

I just hate not succeeding *shy face* and conquering an element I am supposed to be able to control #SillyWater.

So obviously even after the moderate improvement, I left the pool in a foul mood.

Anyway, I won't let this deter me, if there is one thing I can't stand is giving up; so I will keep keepin on.

My friend also reminded me to have fun while I am at it especially since I am making it seem like I am training for the Olympics instead of just having fun *blushing despite my dark skin*. 
 
So it is time to enjoy the process instead being in a haste to achieve the end goal.

Again, baby steps Semira, baby steps.

Time to relax and really have fun.


:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...