Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Diary of an Aqua-phobic Swimmer (Day Three)

 
Day Three (3)
Dear Diary,
 
Spent hours at the pool and at the end of the day I left with a bitter sweet feeling.

Yes, I did much better than yesterday but I am getting quite impatient with my baby steps.

I really hate this phobia.

Why can't I just go under water and feel the peace and tranquillity everyone talks about?.

I am obviously venting...sorry diary.

I just hate not succeeding *shy face* and conquering an element I am supposed to be able to control #SillyWater.

So obviously even after the moderate improvement, I left the pool in a foul mood.

Anyway, I won't let this deter me, if there is one thing I can't stand is giving up; so I will keep keepin on.

My friend also reminded me to have fun while I am at it especially since I am making it seem like I am training for the Olympics instead of just having fun *blushing despite my dark skin*. 
 
So it is time to enjoy the process instead being in a haste to achieve the end goal.

Again, baby steps Semira, baby steps.

Time to relax and really have fun.


:)

3 comments:

  1. Ah! Training for the Olympics na serious drill o...Pls you have to get this swimming right, even if you have to do it to save yourself or someone...Baby steps is good...I like baby steps but you gotta flap more jor, flap! Flap!! flap!!! Flap till you get under the water and just chill, then float and finally relax...You are doing ok so far...I want to see the end of this o..and am counting...Maybe we will see pictures of your victory...I like the fact that you are not giving up...You haven't said how much water you have consumed o...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao at "flap more jor"...I am trying o, my flapping skills have improved compared to when I started although I know I still have to try harder :).

    You will surely get to here how it ended or began soon, since learning how to swim is not the end of the process but a creation of a new found hobby.

    As per the pictures...hmmmm...me in a bikini on my blog *thinking*, we will cross that bridge when we get there.

    Hehehehehehe...of course I won't expose the amount of water I consumed, that is for my private diary *hides in shame*...lol.

    Thanks for your feedback dear.

    ReplyDelete

It is always a pleasure hearing from YOU.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...