Friday, September 20, 2013

Music of the Week : Khona Mafikizolo ft Uhuru


The first time I heard this song I had to move, not just my neck (not that idle bobbing of your head when all you want to do is stand up and tear down the dance floor).

But the real deal :).

And I can rightly guess most people had the same reaction when they heard the smashing hit.

It really didn't matter if I didn't know what "Khona" meant at the time, all that mattered was how great it sounded.

But curiosity got the best of me and I had to find out what the song really means and luckily I got a very elaborate article on the song written by Prince Adewale Oreshade.

So for all the Khona lovers and curious minds out there, do click on the link after the cut to know more about the song:






Of course this piece will be incomplete without a video of my favourite song of the moment:




Enjoy and Khona to my love of good music.

Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always a pleasure hearing from YOU.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...