Monday, November 25, 2013
How time flies yeah.
With the end of the year comes nostalgia and a careful review of the past months.
For me, a review of lessons learnt also comes to mind.
And here are some I would like to share with YOU:
1) Your happiness is solely your responsibility, never place it in the hands of another human being.
2) Money is important; whoever says otherwise hasn't lacked it for one second.
3) Trust but verify; not saying we all have to be detectives but you have to learn to shine your eyes.
4) If you don't like it, don't do it, stop with the people pleasing.
5) You are stronger than you think, don't let fear win.
6) Friends are precious, they are like the icing on the cake of life. Treasure them.
7) Family is very very important. Love them even when they piss you off like my sister alwaysssss does.
8) God is God...need I say more, don't joke with Him.
9) When in a shitty place think of the type of tissue you will use to clean yourself up, you can't afford to stink forever.
10) Life may not go the way we want it to but honestly without darkness will you appreciate light?
11) Don't think about it if it won't improve you in positive ways, have selective amnesia.
12) Stop forcing things and people to come to you; just relax, what is yours will come.
13) Bad people exist, now the choice is yours to either be bitter about it or be better than them.
13b) Laugh at your problems, trust me it sounds better than hearing someone else laugh at them.
That is a long list but hey it had to be thirteen (13) and a half (13b) *straight face* :) .
Life is good...explore, savour and enjoy it.
Quick question: What has 2013 taught you?