Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Unrefined Poetry

This is a "poem" I just scribbled down, its still raw and probably too "unrefined" for poets out there but it’s still something I want to share :).

Enjoy:

When the nights are dark and long;
Who will hold me.

When the world seems cold and empty;
Who will comfort me.

When my heart bleeds in silence;
Who will see my pain.

When my future seems bleak and jumbled;
Who will re-position my focus.

When I need someone to talk to or just vent;
Who will listen.

When the weight of responsibility seems too heavy for my fragile shoulders;
Who will carry my cross.

When the road seems rough and narrow;
Who will lead me through.

And yet I go to bed again with the same questions,
With the same pain and confusion;

And just when I thought all hope was lost;
YOU held me and whispered in my ears;
I AM HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always a pleasure hearing from YOU.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...