Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Year Ago


I woke up this morning and the air seemed sweeter, the sun rays felt like the feel of satin on my delicate skin.

At first I thought I probably just woke up on the right side of my bed.

Until, I remembered today's date and what it means to me.

:).

23rd of February, 2013.



Once upon a time, precisely one year ago, a young lady decided to start penning down her ideas and views about life on an online platform.

At first it just felt good writing, then gradually it felt better sharing these articles with her lovely audience.

As time went by, she was able to define the sole purpose of her blog, which was and still is to: share insightful, witty and entertaining posts that will encourage personal development / growth.

And so far the journey has been blissful, challenging? Well, yes sometimes but over all God has been faithful.

Today marks a year of the blissful-sometimes-nerve racking journey.

And all she (she being Me of course) wants to say is:

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you for being a part of this journey.

Thank you for teaching me more than I could have learnt in such a short time.

Thank you for inspiring me.

And I look forward to many more years with YOU.

Bon Anniversaire to US.

:).

Now wrapping up with a song from Sheyman, "Celebrate".





8 comments:

  1. Congratulations miss Tosyn, wishing many more years of blissful writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nana dearie.

      People like you inspire me to keep keepin' on

      Delete
  2. Congrats dear! Many more strength to kip up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear,I want to be like u when I grow up, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao Amaka....you are not serious, when you grow up indeed!!!

      Thanks dearie *hugs*.

      Delete
  4. Yay Us! Looking forward to many more beautiful write ups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *big smile* Thanks dearie...I will keep them coming by God's grace :)

      Delete

It is always a pleasure hearing from YOU.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...